Dr. John DeFranco
|Dr. Hon Hang Fong
Dr. Hon Hang Fong received his PhD from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2004. He has over fifteen years of experience in organic electronics devices and device physics. In 2010, Dr. Fong joined the faculty of Jiao Tong University where he has received over $10M in grants to date.
- Orthogonal’s fluorinated photoresists offers a new combination of compatibility, performance and green processing
Organic Electronics Production
- Patterning electronics the old fashion way - photolithography
- Orthogonal removes the barrier of flexible electronics production - the integration of devices: memory, batteries, applications.
High Volume Manufacturing
- Using well-known manufacturing techniques, Orthogonal Provides Products Designed for Price Performance
Industry Leading Partners
- Partnerships with Market Leaders Validates Orthogonal’s Technology and Systems Across Broad Industries